Friday, June 25, 2010

I am so glad this week is over!!! Well my daughter and her dad are in Chicago visiting his family, I know call me crazy, but I cant tell them no she cant go that would be rude. So it has been my son and me this week, its been nice though. He gets very jelous still and its been seven months, so when we get alone time he loves it. I do miss her so much!!! I talked to her on the phone tonight and her dad said she just kept smiling and laughing and she was trying to talk back. My son had a birthday party to go to in our family so I dropped him off this evening with them and went and played bingo, it was a blast, even though I didnt win anything. This couple tonight probably in their sixties, won fifteen thousand dollars. Is that not crazy? I would be falling over dead, lol!!! I am definately ready for bed, so is Brenden. Tomorrow we are going to sleep in and do nothing, I want to take him to see Toy Story 3. He will be excited, its a surprise. Then come sunday do a little more of nothing then probably go to church sunday night. Then start the week over Monday. I need another vacation, but until then this weekend will have to be my vacation!!! I'll be in Chicago next weekend for the 4th and to pick up my daughter, I am so excited. I love it up there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment